Member since 24/11/17
Hey everyone !
As you may have seen on our Discord, our devblog publication system is evolving you will now find them here each week !
Many reasons to this change
- The 2000 character limit : it quickly becomes embarrassing as soon as we want to go in the details.
- The limited interactivity : it is more pleasant to be able to directly exchange with you after the devblog than redirecting you to other Discord channels.
- Make our lives easier : yes because it is uselessly long to convert Discord devblogs to forum devblogs
Therefore, devblogs will only be published here ! No worries for the Discord regulars, they will be warned as always by a @everyone
The platform is evolving, the rules are too. You can now directly react after the devblog , until the arrival of the next
This being said, lets get into the Devblog 13 !
1° Work on the LS:MP map editor
We profited of this week to rework on the LS:MP map editor, before passing to the novelties, some reminder about it :
- possibility to place every entities of the game
- possibility to move place/delete every entities of the game
- dynamic displaying
- Coop mod [ soon ]
- possibility to edit textures from the editor [ soon ]
- possibility to edit models from the editor [ soon ]
On the novelties chapter, this week has been devoted to the amelioration of the entity selection algorithm. This is really important for the ergonomic side of it, especially in a decor filled with elements ! It is then a lot more simple and practical to choose an entity in the decor
2° Continuation of the work on the 3D models
Following the reverse engineering work, we are still working on the in-runtime edition of 3D models. A bit more patience !
3° Synchronization !
Yes ! A big part of the work on the advanced functionalities has been done, we will finally be able to concretely work on the synchronization, stay calm but... videos and private tests should not be far to arrive...
End of this Devblog 13, to the next Sunday !
Posted on 28/05/2018 00:21