FOLLOW US

DONATIONS

Jnounito

Jnounito

Bon courage, l'équipe gamestreet vous soutiens !

Commandant

Commandant

Bonjour j'espère que vous allez bie... Ha pardon nan, rien à foutre !
ALLERRRR ! SORTEZ CE LS:MP !!!! MARRE DE GTANETWORK !
Cdlt
Commandant / Claude Cordias / Quentin.T

GiZz

GiZz

Une autre petite contribution, bon courage pour le dev :) GiZz

speedy

speedy

super projet

USDevblog #6 : Welcome on the forum !

Lahey
Lahey
LS:MP TeamModeratorTranslator

Member since 24/11/17

7 posts

17 topics

Hey everyone !

No blabla, lets directly start this Devblog 6 !

I - Technical : Release

Following a last minute change of our web hosting provider, the release of our website has been reported of a few days, our apologies for that .

The new version of the website is now available !

Like we said last week, what says new website says forum, and what says forum says inscription ! Do not forget to register !
It is a beta version, some functionalities are still to add, we are then counting on your feedback for eventual corrections or suggestions. For that please use the "Your questions / remarks" section on the forum !

II - Community : Update of our FAQ

In parallel of our website, a new version of the #faq_en is now available, we are inviting you to read it !

We started the distribution of the Partner status ! Thank you for referring to the FAQ for more information. To apply please write a PM to @Antasurris containing

Name : of your project / of your website / of your YouTube channel
Link : of your Discord / website / Twitter / YouTube etc...
Motivation : "Why do I want to become an LS:MP Partner ? What can I bring to LS:MP and what can LS:MP bring to me ?"

We will provide you an answer after we review it.

III - Documentation : Incoming

We are still writing the SDK, we will inform you from its arrival on the website and via the #announces channel.

IV - Projects : Turtle power

As last weeks, nothing to say on that subject.

This the already the end of this Devblog 6, yes, it was really brief. We had a time shortage this week and the same applies to the next week, we will then not find ourselves next Sunday but in two weeks, with this time a lot more content !

Posted on 25/03/2018 13:23